February 6, 2014

Happy Planet

This is my first attempt at using the Blogger app on my phone. 

I saw my endocrinologist on Monday. I was down a few pounds but my A1c was up a bit. It was 7.4%, up from 7.3% in October. A lot better than the 9.8% a couple years ago, but still lots to work on. 

We bought this soup at Costco last week. Maybe a little expensive if you are comparing it to the canned stuff that goes on sale for 99 cents but you can't compare apples to oranges. It is around $8.00 for two pouches but we got the tomato on sale for under $6.00. There are no unpronounceable ingredients.  It is in the refrigerated section and the expiry date is just around a month. Both are delicious, with tons of flavour. I don't like a lot of heat when it comes to spices, but the Thai one was fine for me.


I'm working on tweaking my resume and getting some out. I would like to go back to school to upgrade my skills but will have to see if I qualify for funding. 

I haven't been doing anything on the exercise front and it bothers me. I know I need to get moving on that.   It will come. 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen those soups at Costco and was reluctant to spend the money in case they were not good. Now I might have to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice - yes 7.4 is better than 9.8 and the next A1c will be down .... I know it will.

    Keep on track - have a walk around your living room or do some easy stretching exercises - just a little extra movement a day is a great start.

    Take Care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete